Monday, April 26, 2010

Security First Baptist Church




























The Security First Baptist Church has poured themselves into backing up the JoyHouse!










So many people from the Church rolled up their sleeves and participated in this workday!





















Everything for the JoyHouse changed that day.
















































God used HIS people to change a piece of property into a wonderful peaceful safe home for the current and future JoyHouse residents.

















3 comments:

  1. Those are certainly some sweet people! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva,
    I am so proud of you!
    Words cannot say!
    I will be considering how
    I might help you.
    I will I promise.

    Love you always!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete